Well we have been continuing to fill out paperwork for our adoption, and the further in to the questions, the harder they get. We really have to think deeply about some of the questions they ask because they are things we have never gone through. Today I have been thinking a lot about how hard it will be for the birth mother to give up the baby she has carried and how much strength she will need to have the courage to go through with it. I know we have a long way to go still to even be approved as an adoptive couple, but would you all please try to keep the special young woman who will choose us in your prayers. We hope and pray that the Lord will direct our paths that we may be ready for the special spirit that will be in our home and become our family. Thanks everyone for being so supportive. We go to our first adoption meeting on Oct. 17th. We'll keep you posted...and maybe Jeff will update it!
13 years ago


3 comments:
I know it will be very very hard for that sweet sister to give of her baby, but I couldn't think of a better family for that child to go too! You two are amazing and will be able to teach and love that child more than anyone I know. I love you guys and good luck with everything.
Amber
I can't wait for another baby to be in this family!!! I am so excited. Who knows maybe the one after that will be mine and Luke's...You never know...What blessings have our family received lately.. It's a blessing to be a part of this family. Our family reminds me of the one on Saturday's Warriors....Cause we all stick together and things work out... I know it's Lord's hand in our lives. Luke is a blessing, Ian's heart is a blessing, and your baby is blessing. I will pray for your baby and the mother that will bear your baby...What a blessed year for us... Blessing is the word of the year for 2007!!!Love you kids!!
Amy and my adorable handsome-one of a kind-can't get enough of him-Luke
Post a Comment