October 20, 2007

More Info

Our next monthly adoption meeting is the 2nd Wed of November. I really enjoyed going to the 1st meeting. It was nice to be able to hear from people who are at different stages in the adoption process with us. It is really helpful in answering questions that we have and helping us to think about some of the difficult things we will have to deal with. We left there feeling even more excited about the decision we've made to adopt. I hope if any of you have questions about it, you'll ask or attend a meeting there or read some of the articles from the Ensign or New Era about it. We are still pretty on track for our October 31 paperwork deadline and I'll be happy to have that part out of the way...it makes my brain tired. : )

1 comment:

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Hopefully luke and I can come for Thanksgiving. We are trying to work it out!!!
Love
Amy and Luke