My sister tagged me forever ago so I am finally doing it. Here you go:
10 years ago I was:
I had just started my first semester of college and was failing psychology class. I had moved in to my first apartment and was having a blast!
5 things on my to do list today:
Take a shower
Take all my thank you cards to the post office
Drop off some music to a lady who is singing with me Sunday.
Take a nap with Hailey.
Make a delicious dinner.
5 snacks I enjoy:
Jalepeno cheetos (LOVE them!)
popcorn
peanut butter and anything that is accompanying it.
Granola bars
paydays
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Pay off school debt
Buy my 2 houses in Pocatello and Las Vegas
Buy me a Subaru Outback and Jeff a truck
Go to Mexico
Pay for all of my kids college
5 places I've lived:
Chubbuck, Pocatello, Las Vegas, Tooele
5 jobs I've had:
busser, waitress, grocery store clerk, receptionist, medical billing.
I tag: Kim Harris, Amber Harris, Lisa Jolley, Joy Deatherage, Julia Fortune
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment