March 12, 2009

New Photos

Ok, so I'm not ambitious enough to actually go find the camera and download pictures yet, but if you want to see some cute pics of Hailey go to www.annepearsonphotography.com/blog to see the most adorable little girl. Her pictures are titled Little Miss H, New Toof Drool, and So Loved. Oh my heck, I love this little one. She is SO MUCH FUN! I think she's starting to get sick again...happens a lot with kiddos huh? I'm still not unpacked; holding out for new shelves in my closet before I put clothes away!

4 comments:

Bud Cranor said...

Dig out your stupid camera and put up pictures of your house. Gosh...(Napolean style)

The Gough's said...

Love those pics!! She is such a beautiful little girl!

Kim said...

wow! your photographer did amazing, but i'm sure it was easy for her with such a beautiful girl and gorgeous parents. they're perfect! hope all is going good with the move. love ya,

Sara said...

Those are so stinkin cute! She looks adorable! Now you've got some cute new pictures to put up in your new house! So fun!