May 18, 2009

Life, Las Vegas, and Buffalo Wild Wings

We took a trip last weekend back to Las Vegas to visit Buds family and see our old friends. We had a great time! Hailey did so good on both flights, she was very hot which made her cheeks stay nice and pink the whole time, and of course she loved playing with her Vegas cousins. She is also very happy that the weather is nice here in Pocatello so she can be outside swinging or getting her toes licked by Sadie. We definitely have ourselves an outdoor gal and can't wait to go camping!
Buffalo wild wings, how do we live without you here in Pocatello? We HAD to make a stop there and Jeff missed it so much he decided to take the blazin wing challenge with Bud and little E. It was the most entertaining dining experience I have ever had. They were all so excited and pumped to start, then they had to sign the waiver and got a little nervous, then they saw the stack of 12 blazin wings and got a little more nervous, but they pushed through the incredible amount of sweat, tears, burning and pain, and they got their photo on the wall! I still can't look at that picture of Jeff without laughing. He was sweating like crazy and if you look you can just see the tears all down his face and the skin around the sauce starting to burn. Oh, we love you Buffalo Wild Wings and miss you terribly.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kim said...

oh my gosh..that pic of jeff is hilarious!! I can't believe they got their picture on the wall. Die hards. It makes me sweat just lookin' at em all. I'm glad you had fun. Hailey's teeth are so adorable.

Harris Family said...

That is so funny! You have to blow up that picture and make it your blog header! Way to go Jeff!!

Kristi said...

Wow...Hailey has gotten sooo big!! She is just the cutest thing EVER!! I'll bet you have so much fun with her. Glad you guys are in Poky now, I see you from time to time...Jeff looks like he's 15 again in that picture. Boys will be boys...hilarious!

Alison said...

Hailey is adorable! Glad she loves the outdoors! and BWW is a wonderful place to visit. We just tried Asian Zing last time we went! Mmmm! Maybe you and Jeff should consider opening a branch of BWW out there...

Amber Bennett said...

Liz, Peg and I love your collage pictures on this post. How did you do it? Will you let me know. Your babe is a doll!!!!

Amber Bennett said...

Liz, Peg and I love your collage pictures on this post. How did you do it? Will you let me know. Your babe is a doll!!!!

Fortunes said...

Jeff is a brave man! Next time we go to Vegas, we'll have to find his picture on the wall.

deatherages said...

There is BWW is Boise! Jeff's next goal should be to get his picture on the wall here! You should come visit me (and teri) and Hailey can meet her playmates!

Fortunes said...

That does make me miss Las Vegas a little bit. Your'e little girl is very cute! I hope things are going great for you guys. If your'e ever down this way (lehi) stop by and see us.
-Jeremy