Here's some of my favorite pictures from the temple. Isn't Hailey gorgeous? She was so smiley while we took pictures and loved eating ice out of the cooler. Thanks everyone who helped us have such a great day and everyone for sending us your love!
13 years ago



16 comments:
We're so excited for you guys! I love all you pictures:) I'm sure that was a wonderful day! Hailey looks so precious!
Beautiful! I'm so happy for you all!
She is so beautiful! The pictures turned out great. We are so happy for your little family.
Congratulations to your beautiful family!
I thought about you guys all day! Those pictures are beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I love your pics!
She is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations. Jeff's blessing was also very nice. She is such a lucky little girl to have such awesome parents. I am so glad you guys are in our ward.
congrats! that is so great!
Congratulations!!! Your family picture just looks Heavenly! We are so excited for you!
What a beautiful family! Congratulations! It's such a wonderful feeling I'm sure.
Congratulations you THREE! What a perfect family... she's so beautiful! Let me know if you'd like me to touch up some of your favorites...
That is the most precious thing. Sniff sniff.
Happy Birthday tomorrow BFF!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL family. Congratulations.
She looks like a little angel. We are so happy for you.
Hi Liz, I can't remember how I stumbled to your blog - sometimes I just get lost and find the most precious things. The pictures at the temple have brought me to tears. I am so happy for you, congratulations. You are a beautiful family!
~jan christensen - (7th ward blog stalker)
Post a Comment