August 26, 2009

Backyard Water Fun

Who knew a garden hose could provide so much entertainment for us? Don't mind the loud mama laughs, sometimes I forget I have the camera right in front of me. Hailey seriously played with the hose for about 30 minutes and was pretty cold and soaked when I finally turned it off! I can't believe summer is almost over. :(

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE IT! i laughed in all the same parts as you. when she stuck it in her mouth...so funny. i love it when they discover new things. so glad you got in on film, perfect for her wedding video:)

Kendra said...

That was hilarious! She is too cute!

Sara said...

That is so cute! What a little doll:)

Harris Family said...

Can she get any cuter? Seriously. It just gets more and more fun!!

Fortunes said...

I loved it when she stuck the hose in her mouth. Such a cutie!

Marta said...

So cute and I love the temple pictures, what a great job! One of the special blessings of adoption is that wonderful day at the temple!!! So happy for you