We can hardly believe our baby is 1! She is SO MUCH FUN!!! She is starting to be little miss independent. She is the biggest blessing we've ever been given. We got to spend her actual birthday in Las Vegas with my brother's family and then had another birthday party with all of our family here when we got back. Lucky one year old got 2 cakes! Speaking of cakes; I am not a cake decorator. Her care bear cake was actually scary and it was an adventure to get one made! I thought Hailey might start crying when she saw the face on the care bear, but she just stared at it in a stupor of thought. We had such a great time celebrating her first year.
13 years ago


6 comments:
Happy BIrthday Sweet, adorable, beautiful, Happy Hailey! We love you!!
are you kidding me? that cake is awesome!! I don't make my kids cakes, my husband does :) great job!! And Happy Birthday to Hailey!! What a wonderful year of parenthood, I can tell....she is SO adorable!!
Happy Birthday Hailey! I can't believe she's one already. By the way, the cake did not look scary. At least it takes good pictures. Ha ha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY! Sorry we missed it!
Wow! I can't believe she's a year already either. Hope she had a good b-day.
Happy Birthday Hailey!
Post a Comment