We've been working on our paperwork for adoption #2 and it takes us forever! We are getting really close though! Our homestudy is scheduled for the 15th so hopefully by Jeff's birthday we'll be completely approved and back in the waiting game for another little miracle to join our family. It still amazes me the strength, love, and courage of Hailey's birthfamily and all birthfamilies. I am SO thankful that we have found this road to journey on. We'll keep you posted and please keep us in the back of your minds. I'll have a link up to our profile soon. Thanks!
13 years ago


3 comments:
Okay I know this is weird but you might remember me I am Corrine Walker Bell. I ran across you blog and saw that you adopted and we just adopted in August. WHat a miracle in everyone's life. Congrats and wish you the best on the next one. If you can't remeber me check out my blog and if you don't know me just consider me another family with an adoption miracle.
I am so excited for you guys, keep us updated on the progress.
Good luck with your homestudy and the waiting game! My sister placed a baby for adoption a year ago. It really is an awesome thing!
Post a Comment