March 12, 2010

Hailey

 

Well I thought I better post a quick update for anyone who still checks this! We're still not approved for our next adoption :[ There was a little misunderstanding about who was supposed to send out reference letters soooo, we'll just keep being patient.
On a SUPER happy note....Hailey. She is the best! We're having so much fun with her it's crazy. I tried taking her sledding at my friend Natalie's house a few weeks ago, she liked playing with her boys, but wasn't a huge fan of being out in the snow and sledding. She also has been loving playing with her cousins every week. She and Easton get to play one full day a week and she plays with Logan and Ali a lot too. It's so fun to watch all these little kiddos learn to play with each other. She also had a date day with her daddy a few weekends ago and he took her to watch the Simplot games. I loved how cute she looked in her little track suit and pigtails. Her hair is getting so long and it's beautiful. I still haven't cut a single strand of it.
Hailey is also really into coloring lately. She loves to draw on herself with pen and recently contributed a beautiful new art piece on our kitchen table in blue sharpie. It's really pretty. We're keeping busy and staying happy and we hope it's the same with everyone else!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kevin Kambree and Kinlee Meudt said...

I just found your blog. Cute Cute. Good luck getting everything squared away with the adoption papers. Thanks for the friendship bread! It will be delish!

Stefanie said...

I love artwork on furnture! Man, I still find some scribbles here and there that have probably been there for a while.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love seeing what your family is up to!

Amber Bennett said...

I have a large amount of art work around my house with Sharpies. You can't help but love the little stinks.

Fortunes said...

It was so fun to see you guys. Hailey is beautiful.