April 23, 2010

Happy Easter!

 

 

 

I know we're SUPER SLOW lately at getting anything posted, but here's a few Easter pics. Hailey enjoyed the easter egg hunts we did, especially during conference in the family room. That was a great idea that kept her entertained for most of the session. She got a harmonica to play with her dad and they are pretty good at playing duets. Hailey loves it! We're so excited for nice weather and to be playing outside everyday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Super cute!! Her hair is getting long!

Anonymous said...

I love the sunglasses

Jami said...

I won't be coming until July 25th-ish. It's been forever since we've been back. I'd love to go to lunch, though! Becky actually asked if I wanted to go when I came to town. We ought to just get a bunch of gals together and eat for an afternoon. Sounds like fun to me!

Jami said...

PS Hailey is getting SO BIG! She is dang cute!

Jami said...

Now for a third post. You can erase this if it is too personal to post. I follow http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/ who is also trying to adopt another baby, and she said the heart to heart agency they use has 18 babies being born in June-July that do not have homes yet. I don't know how adoption works or if this is way out there, but I wanted to let you know when i heard things! Love you!