We've been saying for a few days that we really need to update our blog and our FB pages with pictures and all of the exciting news in our lives; then we realize we don't have super exciting lives. But anyway, I swear I can't keep up with the growth of Hailey. That girl is amazing and smarter than a 12 year old. She has no fear issues and I'll prove that with the following examples:
1. Climb out of your tree swing buckles by yourself.
2. Climb to the top of the ladder which ends at the top of the roof.
3. Ride your bike as fast as your little legs will push you.
4. Touch the snake at the zoo like it's a fluffy little bunny.
5. Jump off of the trampoline by yourself.
6. Go down the fire pole at the playground.
These are just a few of the things that are turning my hair gray. (I haven't actually found any gray hairs, but I think my heart has stopped a few times). She LOVES her balance bike and cruises around on it everyday. She is really good at it and is pretty safe, and extremely cute riding it.
We've got an eventful summer of camping trips, visiting Las Vegas, swimming, bike riding, and lots of park time-they'll all be fun!
I feel so lucky to have this amazing little girl and of course my best friend as my husband to go through life with. We're hoping for lots of pictures in all of the next posts which may or may not appear until 3 months later :)
13 years ago


1 comment:
Love the pictures....you need to bring Hailey to work more often. She definitely kept things interesting. Maybe caused some of those gray hairs.
Post a Comment