Well Jeff finally met w/SS on Monday and had a good visit, so much was discovered when speaking to a human! We got an account set up for us and for FHE we started the paperwork. HOLY COW! I'm really glad it's all online now because I would have serious carpal tunnel! Anyway, thank you all for telling us all your info like height, eye color, education, etc. You are all wonderful. Now it's the really hard part of the process like deciding what we want and can handle. Just reading through the questions makes me feel guilty and selfish. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway, thanks everyone for answering the phone last night! -Liz
13 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Jeff and Liz... I just wanted to let ya know how excited I am for you two and the exciting things that are happening in your life! I love that ya'll have a blog now so I can at least try to keep up with ya... I saw the link on Jenn's page... Hope ya don't mind! Take care!
Post a Comment