I just got off the phone with LDS Social Services and we are almost finished! We had to make one adjustment to our adoption profile collage and then I'll send the rest of the copies in to them and they can't find our bishop referral letter so he'll have to fill another one out and send in and then we're good to go. I believe after the bishop gets that in they can start showing our profile even though we don't have our home study done...which will be at the latest in 6 weeks! Oh, she also said she still hasn't gotten our fingerprints back yet, soon though hopefully! Wow, every time it gets closer I am more amazed at this road we are able to take and how beautiful it is. -L
13 years ago


5 comments:
Congrats! Shouldn't be too long now.
love ya
Yes!!! It's possible that our babies will be the same age!!! How fun!!!
I am way excited for you guys! That is so great! Keep us all posted!
way awesome you guys. All the hardwork you've done will pay off real soon. thinking of you! love ya,
That is soooo exciting. You could have a little bundle before you know it! Yeah!!
Post a Comment