Well, for all of you who have been around me and Jeff this week we apologize in advance if you get sick! We both have been miserable for the last couple days with fevers, sore throats, stuffy noses, body aches, etc. Definitely not very fun. One thing that was fun was going to lunch with a bunch of old girlfriends today in SLC. It was so great to see everyone and hang out for a little while, even if our waitresses were getting sick of us being there! To all the girls at lunch, it made me feel better being with you and I'm so glad we're still friends after all these years! Love you all bunches!
13 years ago


2 comments:
Jeff & Liz!! I hope you feel better soon. It was great seeing you yesterday. I had no idea about the adoption...that is AWESOME!! You will be in our prayers. Enjoy Tooele :)
I'm sorry you are sick!!! Hope you guys feel better soon. It was really fun to see you. I miss hanging out with all of you amazing gals! Let me know if you ever get bored and want to come and hang out- that would be lots of fun.
Post a Comment