Well here's just a quick update and clarification on our adoption process. We are "offically" approved and are listed now with the Las Vegas LDS Family Services Agency office. We will be able to post information on their website so people from all across the country could check us out sometime next week. My brothers family has started guessing when we'll finally get a baby so from now until then, each Sunday they all choose what day of the week they think we'll become parents. This could be a VERY long wait! So if anyone wants to join in, post your opinion! Jeff called Monday (today)I think he'll definitely lose, which is ok because he's used to it now! hahaha -L
13 years ago


4 comments:
My prayers are with you that you will get one soon! I'll call Thursday! - Kjerstin Teeples Lind
Hey guys! I was doing a little blog stalking and found you. We have two friends who have adopted and BOTH of them have gotten two babies. I'm sure you will get a baby soon! Check out our blog. Best wishes!
So excited for you!! You will both make wonderful parents..:)
Hi! Karianne told me about your blog. I'm totally happy for you; I'm sure it won't take long for someone to pick you. Good luck!
Post a Comment