Well, we had our home study done today, it was absolutely painless and went well. So now we are finished with everything we need to do and our case worker has to type up his report. He told us he should be finished with that by next week and then we will be "OFFICIAL". This means by the end of next week we will have our profile up on It's About Love, the adoption website (there's a link on our blog). I can't believe the only part left is the waiting. We are so excited, it's almost crazy.
13 years ago


4 comments:
OH Yeah!!! Oh Yeah!!! Oh Yeah!!! Oh Yeah!!! Wahoo Wahoo Wahoo!!!! Oh Yeah!!!
Congrat!! We're excited for you too! I hope everything goes very smooth and quick!
WOW!!! It's finally here. Congrats. We'll be praying for you!!!
Yeah!!! I know that you have some exciting times ahead. We will be praying for you.
Post a Comment