OK, what a day already! I just heard from our case worker and our home study got moved to the 8th of April...one day after we get home which may end up being a little crazy but our case worker said not to be too worried about having boxes laying around. Next, I'm going into business with Jeff's sister Jenn and we are going to be making/selling vinyl lettering products. Today was our big purchase day so I've got a lot of new adventures ahead of me. Wish me luck with all of them!
13 years ago


3 comments:
my goodness, your lives are getting crazy! Congrats on being a business owner..how fun!!
Oh I love vinyl lettering. You are going to have to post more information on that because I might have to hit you up on that. That is such a good business idea. Good luck!
Hi there,
I'm not sure if you will remember me or not but I know both of your families. I use to be in their ward WAY back in the day!
I stumbled upon your blog from another blog (the places blogging will take you!)and just wanted to say hello. I actually saw Peggy a year ago when I was in Pocatello and she told me that you guys had been trying to get pregnant. I know exactly how you feel. Well not exactly because I did have Keion before I got married but since I've been married we've tried for 4 1/2 years. We have tried everything to have our own and have just started talking about adoption. I volunteer with LDSFS and I know the process it takes to adopt. It isn't easy so I hope all goes well. Some birth mom is going to be very lucky to be able to place with you! Tell Peggy I say hello,
www.kylandanettekeion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment