First, most of you have probably noticed all my background changes....it's so fun, I'm addicted I think. Second, you may be wondering why we haven't gone to a private blog yet...we talked about it and decided that we're keeping it open because in about 3 weeks we'll be approved as an adoptive couple(hopefully) and if some beautiful, courageous young woman is looking for us and wants to know more about us, this is a great way. Third, we just found out Jeff doesn't have to be back to school until May 1.....woooohooo! So if anyone has any great and relatively cheap vacation ideas let me know. I already looked at Mazatlan, too much, unless anyone has a hook-up there(which should be Jeff since that's where he served, but he doesn't)so any comments would be greatly appreciated! -L
13 years ago


2 comments:
DISNEYLAND, DISNEYLAND, DISNEYLAND! How how I love disneyland, you guys would have fun, but I would probably be sad it wasn't me. hee hee
Starting in April I can get you a friends and family rate at any holiday Inn. I could get you the employee, even cheaper rate if you brought me along!! Just kidding- but you two deserve a great, fun vacation together. Disneyland was pretty fun. Oooh, you could do a temple trek to Nauvoo or somewhere cool like that. I'll check how much my family and friends rate would be. Love you guys.
Post a Comment