I've had such a great week! My mom came down and spent the week and we shopped and crafted and relaxed and I've been able to go to a different temple each weekend this month and we got to spend a night in a hotel with Jeff's family and we got to watch the Joseph Smith movie, and today is St. Patrick's Day and I get to eat corned beef and cabbage and it is almost spring! What a great life. We'll actually get to experience about 1 week of spring before we head back to the heat of Las Vegas. Only 3 weeks until Jeff is done here.....I can't believe how fast time goes. Happy St. Patricks day, I hope everyone wore green and ate green eggs and ham!
13 years ago


2 comments:
Only 3 Weeks left!!! Where has the time gone?? Sounds like you've had some fun times, so glad your Utah experience is going good.
Sounds like you have been busy. I LOVE corned beef too!! We will have to call you when we come through next month!!
Post a Comment