Well it's official we've decided on a vacation spot. Jeff really wants to go camping so we are going to Zions for a few days in April because we've never been there. If anyone wants to join us we'll be going like the 9th-12th. Also if anyone has ever been there and has suggestions on campgrounds or hikes, I'd love to hear. -L
13 years ago


3 comments:
Hey Liz, I was blog surfing and saw your names, you and Jeff are so cute, it sounds like things are going good for ya. I'll have to keep up on whats going on with you two through your blog:)
HI GUYS!!! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! It's fun to read what is going on with you. Aren't blogs great? Such a good way to keep in touch.
we need to get together if we are ever in Poky at the same time!!
www.snellsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hey Jeff and Liz, of course I leeched onto your blog through Bonnie's. It was good to take a peek into your lives though! Congrats on the adoption and on Jeff being so smart:), but seriously-I hope things go quick and smoothly with the adoption. Well...just couldn't resist saying Hi. Take care!
Post a Comment