May 16, 2008

Congratulations Jeff!

Who is this wonderful man I married? I swear I ask myself every single day how I got so lucky to marry him...he is wonderful! This weekend has been graduation week, and it's been fun! Last night he presented his research project with his group and they did AWESOME! They looked and sounded so professional...Jeff's classmates said he sounded like a professor. ;) Today was his department ceremony with all of the PT graduating class. There are 18 graduating "Doctors of Physical Therapy" this year, today they all received their cords and pins and tomorrow he gets to walk through the big long boring line. I'm so proud of Jeff, he works so hard and has studied so much to get here and today he was awarded the Overall Outstanding Achievement Award from the UNLV PT program. Congratulations Jeff! I love you mucho! -L
I'll post all our pictures tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Jeff,
Hey bud!! Good job. You are amazing. I am so proud to know you---for real. You have been such a great example to me. Love you man!!!

Kim said...

Wow Jeff! That is way awesome. You should be proud! Good Luck in the working world.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Jeff! How exciting to finally be done!
Liz, don't be so modest. It's hard to have a husband in school. They should insert your name on the diploma too.

Jenn said...

Great job Jeff!
We are so proud of you. We hope you guys have a great weekend.

K Lind said...

Congrats Jeff! You are awesome!

Davey said...

Good work bro! That's awesome! By the way I love the Cheeseburger song!

thesearlesociety said...

Congratulations Jeff! I'm sure you are very excited to be done. I'm sure Liz is happy you are done also! Good luck in the next phase of your lives!