May 27, 2008

Tanner's Eagle Project

 

Here's a little collage of our weekend up at Camp Kolob. We had so much fun working and playing in the rain, snow, hail, and sunshine AND watching a deer come right into our camp one morning! We discovered that Jeff is an excellent dutch oven cook...we'll have to do more of that at home! Tanner's Eagle Project went really well, they had a lot of people come help. They put in new low-flow toilets to conserve water and also added gravel and grates to all of the water spickets to prevent mudholes in the camps. We love camping and are so glad we got to go for more than an overnighter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica June said...

Liz, your blog is so cute!! I can't figure out how to do the cute backgrounds and picture collages! I've been meaning to post a comment and thank you guys for a fun couple days in vegas! it was so good to see you both and you were so nice to put up with us! I'm excited to keep in touch via blogs! your camp out looked like fun!