September 12, 2008

Comments

I've decided that I love comments. They are my new favorite thing I think. I loved the comments from the grocery store scenario, I love that it is awkward for everyone. I am pretty sure fall is coming...at least it's in the 90's here. I celebrated today by cleaning the house (well, the front half anyway) and putting up fall decorations. :) Oh, I love fall! I just wish I could see the leaves change color again, but I'm not complaining because it is so nice to be able to still go out and play soccer or football or run during the months of October-March. Marathon training is going well, my legs joints get so achey after our long runs, Erin thinks I need to do more strength training, and I feel like after Monday's run they are recovered. I finally lost a little weight after what 3 months of training and I lost 4 lbs! It hasn't come back yet and it's been a week so I don't think it's one of those times when you weigh in the morning and you're skinny then by the time you get to bed you got fat. Anyway, not much happening here, both of us are staying pretty busy with work, I still am trying to remember if I signed up for part-time because that sure hasn't happened much lately. Oh well, I like it. We are speaking in church tomorrow about prayer, hope it goes ok.

Well, I'm leaving with another question tonight and here it is: When you don't feel like cooking or you decide to go out to eat, where is your go-to place? You know that place that never lets you down, it's always good and cheap, and you don't really get sick of it? Or the place that you seem to be addicted to at the moment? I think ours is Buffalo Wild Wings....oh my mouth just watered!

9 comments:

K Lind said...

If we are doing fast food, we head to Wendy's or Craigos. If not, then we head to Chilis! YUM!

Amber Larsen said...

We do a lot of the Whataburger outings. It's right around the corner and have you SEEN the size of their milkshakes and french fries? A medium is like a Super Size! Of course, we don't mess around with mediums. Large is the way to go!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

sounds yummy...without kiddos...ours are two little hole in the walls in Heber..."Spicy Lady" and "Tarhmara"! Good job with the training...so cool.

Jami said...

Oh Liz, food has always been a favorite of mine. In Pasadena there is a Chipotle that is fabulous and I try to talk myself into going again everytime I can. But I crave indian food so I WANT to go to Mahan just down the street, but my husband doesn't think it's the best indian food (which is true, but it's still indian food). That's mine.

Harris Family said...

I actually really want to try Buffalo Wild Wings because I am liking their commercials! But my place would be Cafe Rio...but since I don't live in Utah anymore then...Red Robin it is!

Chad and Teri said...

Wendys. Always Wendys. Occasionally Papa Murphy's Pizza.

Anonymous said...

I think Luke could eat at Costa Vida everyday for the rest of his life and be happy. I could until I got prego, now just reading everyones comments makes me want to run to the toilet...

Harris said...

I can never get enough of Cafe Rio- I LOVE it. We have also really been into Carrabba's lately- so yummy. McDonald's happy meals for the boys too!! Can't forget them! I love when I don't have to cook and we eat out. Good job on the running!

Amber said...

I have been craving El Herradero for months now. I love there Tacos el Pastor.