November 10, 2008

1 Heavenly Month!

I can't believe our little Hailey is already a month old!!! Isn't she gorgeous? We still can't believe how lucky we are to have such a little angel in our home.
We have so much fun playing with Hailey. We were teaching her the bengal fight song the other day and she got the hugest smile on her face, it was so cute. I think she's an Idaho girl at heart. :)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Bryan and Peggy Davenport said...

She is certainly a sweet thing! Let her know that G'pa and G'ma D love her.

Sara said...

She's already a month old...WOW...Mike and I are the worst friends ever! Mike is leaving to Virginia for 5 days, but once he gets back we'll call you and try to come see sweet little Hailey:)

K Lind said...

Oh yeah baby! Idaho girls are the best! ;o) What a sweetie pie! I'm so happy for you.

Kim said...

OF course she's an IDAHO girl..the best! She's beautiful. TIme flies, huh?

Harris Family said...

She is so dang cute! I forget how little they are at that age.

Fortunes said...

She's so beautiful. I love the black and white photos. Time flies, huh?

Melissa said...

I just had to say how cute she is and congrats again to you guys!

I was wondering if you adopted her through LDS family services? My brother in law and his wife have adopted 2 of theirs through this and they got their third from fostering. The are going to be adpoting another one in december. Just checking cuz they seem to end up knowing a lot of famlies that adopt. That would be cool. They are such a wonderful family as are you guys.
I am very happy that you two got your wonderful blessing. Daughters are so wonderful. I sure do love mine but I can't complain about my sons either! Daughters just hold something special.
Melissa Strickland

Carli W. said...

Congratulations to the Davenports. I'm so excited for your newly-enjoyed blessing. Hailey is such a pretty baby. I wish I could hold her and tell her all the wonderful stories about your old neighbor friend making you play with her (they're quite touching and full of good morals).

CARLSON'S said...

Liz it is so fun to see your baby pics, she is sooooo cute. I love your halloween costumes. What a beautiful family!!

anderson said...

Hi you guys! I heard about your new little baby girl, she is beautiful. It sounds like you are are doing great! Congrats!

Renee