Seriously, who can resist these smiley faces? Hailey is smiling SO MUCH now, we love it. I swear she laughed at me the other day too. We love this little gal more than we ever knew we could.
By the way, we are totally not ready to move to Idaho. I have 7 boxes packed...7. Wish us luck!


11 comments:
She is SOOOOO cute! How did I miss the news that you are coming to Idaho?!?!?! I'm so excited! Where will you be moving to?
GOOD LUCK!! SHe's so cute. We can't wait to have a party with her, Griff, and East
Hey, when and why are you moving? Best of luck. Hailey is darling.
Seriously...super cute!!! Brady walked passed and said "oh how cute" What a doll! Love babies!!!
I can't believe how big those smiles are! I love it! Best of luck with the move...blahhh!
How adorable is that? She smiles so big. I love it!! I'll be thinkin about ya all week. Good luck and don't pack your warm clothes...you're gonna need em:)
I can't believe how smiley she is! SOOO cute! We're so excited to have you back! See ya soon!
She is looking so much bigger. I love smily babies. When are you moving to Idaho? Yea! How did Jeff get out of his contract? Are you moving into your old house or somewhere else? Okay...you might have to e-mail me when you get a chance and fill me in on all the details
Hey, just want you to know that I was looking at your blog with Tylee and she saw those pictures and grabbbed my head and said "princess dad, princess" to the one with hailey in the dress and then to they other she informed me that's her Dolly...You better get ready to share liz.
your Brother
She is so cute!! It is funny the things you find yourself doing just to get a smile :) Hey - kind of random - and late - but your sister, the one with the baby in the Nicu - is she set up with a place to stay in salt lake? Please let me know if I can help out with anything. I can't even imagine how hard that would be. Now - stop reading this and get back to packing!
How will you ever pack with such a good helper? She is so cute!
Post a Comment