We're here! After a very long 12 hour trip, we pulled in to Chubbuck at about 10:00 last night. We were exhausted! Hailey did great on the trip, she pretty much slept while we were driving and ate every time we stopped so our stops took a little bit longer than normal. We also got to stop in SLC to see our niece Ali at Primary Childrens. She is so cute, I can't wait for Hailey to meet her! It is freezing here, of course, and I am already sad about that. It seems a little wierd to think we aren't just here for a visit for a few days...more like visiting for a few years! We have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow we start looking for houses. Thanks everyone for all the help loading, cleaning, babysitting, packing, driving, calling, feeding us, and everything else you've done.
13 years ago


7 comments:
I am so sad you guys are gone:( We didn't even get to meet little miss Hailey yet! Well I know we will be up in Idaho often, so we'll definitely get together with you guys! Good luck with all the unpacking:)
Glad you made it safely! Welcome back to IDAHO! Where are you staying until you find a place? Best of luck with all that!
I didn't know you were all done and moving to Idaho. Good luck house hunting and getting settled, maybe now we will see you guys when we visit home!
Well I haven't had the internet for awhile and have to catch up now on everyone's blogs so it was a little bit of a shock to see that you guys have moved to Idaho! I'm glad you will be close to family. Good luck with everything. And Hailey is so cute! Maybe we will get to see you when we make it back out that way sometime!
How is it? Glad you made it and I hope you are LOVING it! You need to post some more pictures of Hailey so we can all see how much she is growing!
Hey, Liz! It's Alyson Ward. I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on your new baby girl! So are you guys in Pocatello now? You can check out our family blog at www.shaneandaly.blogspot.com Peggy is always the one that keeps me updated on you! I haven't even talked to her lately. You guys look great! Keep in touch!
Hey there Liz, remember me - it's your old pal Jodi! I saw your name on Tami's friends list so I snooped to see what you are up to. I'm so happy for you and Hailey is adorable! Our blog is lewisfamilytimes.blogspot.com if you're interested. It's good to see you and I'm glad all is well!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment