March 16, 2009

Family Pictures




Here are two of the pictures we got from Anne today, that I LOVE! Hailey has the most gorgeous blue eyes. I'm going to have a hard time choosing pictures to hang with this batch. Oh ya, Hailey is sick again. :( She has a double ear infection and a nasty cough. You'd never know how sick she is by the way she acts...still smiling and chatting away. She loves to "talk" right now. Her talking isn't typical though, no "ah-goo" or sounds like that, she does this little high pitched scream of delight. It's pretty cute for a little while, but I think I'll enjoy when actually sounds or words are coming instead of screaming. Silly little beautiful girl.

11 comments:

Harris Family said...

What perfect pictures! Hailey just seems to be getting cuter (is that possible?) and I love the family picture - you are one hot mama!

Tara L. said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

hey! I found you guys through Tara L. Your baby is beautiful. Congrats! I read that you are back in Idaho- good for you. I hope all is going well for you guys!

Team Shelton said...

Oh, Hailey is absolutely beautiful!!! And not to mention Liz you look just radiant! Congrats on your happy family and hopefully Hailey gets feeling better soon.

Ferguson Family said...

Eli has the same "talk" I dont know where he learned it from or what he likes about it, but it is horrible!! Its funny how they teach themselves some of these "traits!"

Alison said...

How adorable! And Liz, you are a beautiful mamma!

Fortunes said...

What a cute family. We miss you guys.

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are AMAZING!

Kim said...

Soooo, i thought i had left a comment like a week ago when i looked at these pics..but, i just realized i never have! (i'm losing my mind) anyway~ditto to what everyone else has already said. I hope when i come to your new house you have a GREAT big pic of that beautiful girlie of yours. You're all so photogenic...love it. miss you

Dawna said...

You are such a beautiful little family! Great photos!

Evelyn said...

What a gorgeous little woman!!! She DOES have beautiful eyes!