Hailey started eating some food. She wasn't too big a fan of the rice cereal and kept reaching for her bottle! Next try was peas and she's doing pretty well...not sure she really likes them though. She likes to eat her "mum-mums" though, I think it makes her feel like a big girl to hold it in her hands like mom and dad.
Hailey loved living with her cousins Emily and Griff for a while. Emily was always entertaining her and making sure she had enough toys to play with. Hailey loves to bounce, read, play, talk, chew, and the greatest part...she's a wonderful sleeper!
Not a day goes by that we aren't in awe of her. She is so beautiful and full of love and wonder. She is one incredible little girl and we are SO lucky to have her in our home.
13 years ago





11 comments:
What a cutie pie! When are you going to post pics of your house?
Liz. She is seriously adorable! I love the her beautiful blue eyes. You look fabulous too! Glad you guys are having fun in Pocatello. I am LOVING the pink outfit with the pink hat. Super cute fam.
She is so cute, and it's kinda funny but every time I look at her I think she looks like Liz! Cute girl!
Liz-she is just darling! Don't you just love being a mama!!
Hailey is so cute, and I love that pic. of her in your family pics. post. Congrats on your house, that is so exciting to settle in!
I love the pic of emily and hailey with all the toys/animals piled up! You can tell she's a good big sister. It's so fun to check your blog and see her grow up! love ya
She is so cute! I can't believe she's old enough to eat!!!! Wow time flies! Call me!
Danette tells me she is one adorable baby! Very cute pics... I love them! Where did you guys end up buying your house in Poky?
Liz,
What an amazing little girl. You are so cute with her.
So freakin cute! I thought I already commented, but apparently I was way off. :) Anyways, I was going to tell you that when I showed Josh these pictures he said "she looks a lot like Liz" and at the same time I said "her mouth looks just like Jeff's". It was funny and weird all at the same time. Wish we lived closer!
She is so pretty. We're glad you are happy in Idaho. Next time you visit Vegas, you need to stop by our place on the way down there.
Post a Comment