April 16, 2009

Casa

I finally took a few pics of the new casa. This is the view from the street. Beautiful huh?
This is the 2nd garage which is back behind the house. The driveway is like a mile long.
The living room aka Hailey's play room. The decorating style is really fisher price in here. No decorating yet.
Finally, the kitchen. Our fridge is built in to the wall, which I think is totally awesome. We hung our first thing on the wall today...a keybox. :) We also started painting Hailey's room and it's looking pretty cute. I'll get a picture up when it's all done. Well, now you've seen our house...maybe you should all come visit it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

How exciting, Liz! I love it! I can't wait until Dave and I can finally get to a point where we feel comfortable buying house! I think our 10 year anniversary oughta be about right... wait a minute, that's in another year... so, maybe 20? lol! anyway, congrats!

Harris Family said...

Cute house! I love the extra garage and the fridge is genius! We'll for sure stop by next time we're in town...whenever that will be. :) Cute swimming pictures too, Hailey looks so big!

Kim said...

love the house. i can't wait to see hailey's room. the outside of your house reminds me of your first house in poky. miss you.

thesearlesociety said...

Glad you're getting all settled into your house. It looks cute! Reminds me a little of your one in Pocatello when were were going to school-the outside, I mean!

Fortunes said...

Congrats! The house looks really cute. Keep the pics coming. We're so excited for you guys. We miss you.