December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

 

I LOVE THIS FACE! She is so amazing and we love her so much. Life got 10x harder when she came along, but it also got 20x more funny, exciting, and joyful. I am amazed at the Lord's hand in our lives. We are SO THANKFUL for our Savior Jesus Christ for all he has given us so that we could live, and live together forever.
 

We hope you all have a beautiful christmas season.
Merry Christmas from the Davenports
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I love you guys soo much!! Hope you have a very merry Christmas too!!

Jami said...

Your little girl is so cute! Have a wonderful first Christmas together!

Kim said...

I love the collage of pics. She is so dang adorable. i just want to squeeze her! hope we get to see you over the holidays. Have a super week! Merry Christmas. love ya!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

I need to learn how to do those collage pics. If I can't figure it out, I'll have to recruit you guys! Cute pics and family!