January 28, 2008

New View

Well, I finally got to play with our blog a little to make it more....us! Anyway, there is a great link for really cute backgrounds www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com if anyone wants new ideas! Anywho, I wanted to post our adoption profile pictures because I thought you'd all like to see more of us, but unfortunately they are pretty small pics until I figure out how to make them bigger. We spent the weekend at home in Las Vegas and it was beautiful and sunny and so much fun to see all of our friends and Bud's family there! We were SO BLESSED we got to travel on clear roads the entire trip because right now in Tooele it is dumping so much snow I can hardly believe my eyes!! Enjoy the new pics! Love, Liz

3 comments:

Jolley's said...

hi- Ok cute blog- I tried to get on to that site and get a background, they are so fun, but I couldn't figure it out. You will have to help me sometime- I will call you. Have a great night. lisa

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Good job Liz!!! Miss ya!

Harris said...

Liz- thanks for the heads up on the cute blogs. That is a really cute site. You blog looks awesome!!! You're a pro!!! Lets all get together sometime. Maybe we can plan a Saturday to all meet at our house??