Well, I called LDS Social Services yesterday to make sure they got our last packet we mailed in that had our photo collage. The adoption secretary said she saw our collage and it was very cute, she didn't think it would have a problem getting approved...YAY! She also said our fingerprints were sent in so probably 6 wks until they are back and also she is mailing off some stuff to all of our references to fill out and mail back so any of you that are references for us please get them in quickly! Sounds like our last thing to do is our home study, which maybe if we're lucky Jeff will get a Friday or Monday off in the next 3 months and we'll be able to get back to Vegas to do it! I can't believe it's actually getting close to actually being approved! Anyway, Tooele is great...just cold! I want to update this blog with new pics and background, but since the only internet access I have is at the library, I won't be able to for a while. I guess you'll all just have to see the same old stuff for a while! later
13 years ago


2 comments:
Jeff and Liz- Hi. That is so fun that you are in Utah. We need to all try and get together. That would be a lot of fun. Congrats on all of the adoption news... I have heard that it is sooo much work. You guys will be the cutest little parents ever!!! Good Luck- Amber
Hi this is Lisa- When and how long are you going to be in Utah? When are you available to have dinner or something? We could try to get everyone together, I am planning in my head as we speak. We just moved to Farmington- crazy- Our number is 801-447-9058. I will pray that everything with the adoption process goes great. You both are going to be amazing parents. Have a great night! Call me.
Much love,
Lisa
Post a Comment