January 15, 2008

TOOELE, UT

Well, we made it! We are here in Utah and it's been pretty nice. Tooele is a pretty nice quiet town with a beautiful view of the mountains everywhere you look. Some of our neighbors are a little bit ummmm colorful. The library opened today so I have access to the computer, but everything I needed to check I needed my password for and I haven't been on them for so long I forgot all our passwords, but at least I remembered this one! Jeff had a good first day at his affil. he will definitely learn a lot here. Well anyway, we're alive and haven't frozen to death yet, and we haven't had any updates on the stuff we sent in for our adoption. Later!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Glad you made it there safe. We love you guys.

Jenn said...

Bored yet? I interviewed for a serving job today, they gave it to me, pending my drug test comes back clean!It should be fun, and they didn't ask if I was only going to be able to work a few months, you should do it! Emily and I are already looking at our schedule, we want to come do some shopping soon. Love you guys!