Well I think it's official...Jeff and I are growing up! Jeff accepted a job this past week as a physical therapist in an outpatient private practice clinic here in Las Vegas. We aren't quite sure what it will be like to have a paycheck again. In fact, we are so excited about getting paychecks again that Jeff accepted another job working at the hospital per diem probably 2-3 days a month! We were chatting with one of his professors the other day at school who really put it into perspective for us. He said "yeah, it doesn't really make sense to have your wife working full-time when you could go work per diem and make a weeks worth of her pay in a day." I chose not to take offense to that..I work hard for my little salary! Anyway, it was pretty funny. So, Jeff graduates in May and starts working in June, this has flown by!!!
13 years ago


12 comments:
Wow!! Congrats on everything. You will love being able to stay home, and Jeff will love having you home to take care of the house. What a blessing it is that you have the opportunity to do that, not all families are that fortunate, so enjoy every moment of it.
GOOD JOB JEFFREY!!
Congrats you two!!
Wow! That's awesome!! I'm so jealous, I can't even imagine what a "real" paycheck will be like! Congrats Jeff on being done with school.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! What an awesome time to finally be done with school! I have to admit I'm a little bummed you won't be moving closer...yet:)
Jeff great job. just remember you still can't charge family. and I am family.
Hey Davenports! Congratulations on being almost done! Russell graduates in June and we will be moving to Georgia. Russell will be doing a one year residency program with the Army, then we will be somewhere else for 4 years with the Army as well! That's so awesome you will be adopting. I'm happy for you! Good luck. Take care and keep in touch!
OK--Kjerstin gave me the link to your blog and now I'm really happy to see what's going on with you. I don't have a blog or anything, but I like seeing yours. I was disappointed that you moved away from Tooele before I could see you! Maybe we'll follow you to NV and I can see you there.
~Carli
Great job to both of you- Liz congrats to you too- You both did it together! Congrats on the new jobs a paycheck is very nice I will have to agree! Much love,
Lisa
Hey are ya gonna post ever??? Just playin.... But really... I am at the office for six hours and probably work for a half hour--in the meantime I keep myself occupied with looking at blogs and stuff... Help a sister out!!! kiddin..
Yeah!!! Hard work PAYS off right? Good job and congrats on being done!!
It's about time... (you two started growing up) CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment