For everyone who keeps asking if we have our online profile done.....YES! It's finally done and up on the It's About Love website. Our profile name is JeffAndLiz2, or you can just click on our profile picture on the right and it will direct you to our profile. Spread the word folks, we can't do it alone..although I guess we already figured that out huh? Haha. We're headed to Idaho for some fantastic family events, baptism, reunion, wedding. Awesome huh? Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures!
13 years ago


2 comments:
Liz- Our anniversary is on the first- so I have finally talked dave into taking me out on friday- so you better stop by and see us on your way home- come over and let us feed you or stay the night and break up your drive! Let us know! Just call us! Drive safe and enjoy your time with your family! I can't wait to look out your profile!
Liz!! Hi this is your favorite Becky Brown from good old bball days. I found your page through Amber's...I hope that is okay! I was so excited to see "you" though and would love to be in touch again! My email is hotpotato10@hotmail.com Sure love ya!
Post a Comment