Well, here's a little update for all of you. Our anniversary was AWESOME! We went to watch Phantom of the Opera (thanks Gayle) at the Venetian and we loved it. Jeff hasn't ever seen it before and it was so fun to be able to take him. The set is seriously amazing and we've been singing phantom songs almost all week. It's been driving Jeff crazy because he doesn't know any of the words, just the music so all he sings is "The Phantom of the Opera is there...." and that's it. It cracks me up. For dinner we had KFC snackers and after the show we had coldstone ice cream. Isn't that awesome? I love that's what we did for our anniversary...what a great life.
Also, I joined America's working class again. One of our PT school friends is working at an office that needed some help with their front desk, so I got a phone call from the owner asking about my plans and asked me to start working the next day. Easiest job I've ever gotten! I'm working at the front desk part time and she wants me to maybe take on more of an office manager position in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited about it and am so glad I've had so much experience working in an office to feel confident that I could do it. I have to say I really learned a TON from working at Jack's office, I think it was a big boost to work there. I love the PT field too, I'm glad I get to work in it with Jeff. Anywho, I'm only working part time on T and TH and then she's pretty flexible about if I want to come in any other times. Her office is also about 1/2 block away from Jeff's work so she lets me work the same shift as Jeff so we can carpool. We have such an amazing life....so many blessings I can't believe it.


7 comments:
Liz- Congrats on your job! That is exciting- I love reading your blog. You are the happiest, most positive person and I love it! Thanks for being a great example!! You better come see us in August- I'm planning on it! (cade will be super excited!!0
I love you Liz! You are Jeff are so cute! Just thought you ought to know I stalked and found you!
Hey Liz,
I guess I can find you too. I was excited to see you leave a comment on my blog. It is always fun to find old friends and see what is going on in their lives. You and Jeff are in a fun point in life. Finally getting done with school and getting a real paying job, isn't it nice.
Trisha
Forgot to give you my blog address.
www.jackandjami.blogspot.com Just incase my link doesn't work.
That's so great! You two are such a cutie couple - can't wait to see you!!! love ya
You defintely deserve it. Congrats on the job. Which office are you working in? How's Jeff's job? Happy Anniversary-you are a perfect couple.
Julia
What a cute little couple you are. Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying life. Congrats on the new job!!
Post a Comment