October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This was Hailey's 1st halloween costume, and hello? would you expect anything else from us? She was the cutest football I've ever seen!
Mom and Hailey getting ready to meet dad for trunk or treat.
The happy football family! Of course I had to be the referee. I didn't get a picture, but Hailey's onesie said "Go Bengals!" Everyone at trunk or treat loved our "theme" and kept asking if that meant we threw Hailey around. We had a few people ask if she was a potato. I guess that's what you get with parents from Idaho, dressing their kid in a big brown suit. This little Hailey is so gorgeous, she even makes the football look good!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amber said...

Love it Liz. You did a good job!

The Gough's said...

So cute! She looks all warm and snug in there. She is beautiful and I've never seen your smile bigger!! :)

Sara said...

How fun! What a cute idea! Hailey is an adorable little football:)

K Lind said...

What a cute idea! I love when families dress in a theme!

Harris Family said...

That's stinkin' cute! Love it!

Dawna said...

What a cute family! Love the football - so clever and so cute!

Taylor Family said...

I about died laughing! You are so creative you are my hero! Very nice costumes! See you soon!

Sarah South said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and excited to have your blog address so we can keep in touch better!
Derek and Sarah South

deatherages said...

Go Bengals from bronco nation! Um she looks like a football.. not a potato? So cute.