Well, this will be as surprising to all of you as it was for us, but we wanted you to meet Hailey Ray...almost. We have had a whirlwind of a week, but we were chosen to be the parents of this beautiful little girl who was born on Friday October 10. She weighed 7 lb. 3 oz and is 19 inches long. Hailey won't be placed with us until Tuesday, but we were just too excited to wait for you to see her!
13 years ago


32 comments:
YEAHHHHHHH!!!! She is so cute. Her eyes are wide open. Easton had his closed for the first day and a half. We can't wait to meet her.
I am so happy for you Liz!!! (and Jeff) Welcome to parenthood guys! It's a beautiful life!
She is just perfect! I couldn't be more happier for you guys. She is the luckiest little girl around to have the most amazing parents in the universe! I can't wait to meet her and give her lots of luvs! What a beautiful family:)
She is adorable! Words cannot express how happy we are for you. In the words of her Grandpa Cranor: "You've traded the EASY life for the GOOD life."
What a blessing she is.
CONGRATULATIONS!! We love you.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. You will be awesome parents. She is adorable.
YEAHHHHHHHH!!! Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! Congrats! You will be the best parents.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!! She is adorable!
Congratulations, Yea, Wahoo, none of them seem like the right word! I'm so excited for you both, she is one lucky little girl! I love the picture of Jeff kissing her, there is nothing like a dad with his little girl! it is a great life! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO happy for you! The second I saw the pictures of you guys with her, I started to cry! You guys are awesome and she is so blessed to be with you! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so extremely happy for both of you. What a blessing parenthood is, and what a blessing you guys will be in each others lives.
Wow! So exciting! She is so beautiful!!
How Wonderful!!! You will be the best parents ever. What a lucky little girl!
Congratulations!! She is one lucky girl to have such wonderful parents! I am so happy for you two. She is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats... I know you don't know me (I am cousins with Luke) and Amy told us today that you got a baby and I was just so excited for you that I had to say congraulations, she is beautiful.
We think Hailey Ray is adorable. What a wonderful blessing...
Mom and Dad
Woo Hoo! Melissa and I just wanted to pipe in and say congrats. That little girl is so beautiful (and small-they start out so tiny). She is one lucky little girl.
Fishers
I'm smiling from ear to ear! I'm so happy for the two of you! I hope all goes smoothly this next few days. What a lucky little lady... the two of you are the salt of the earth. Can I please give you a baby present and take your pics someday....when you come to town....and we come also?!?!?! Congratulations!!!!
We are so excited for you guys. It was great news! She is so cute are you guys are going to be awesome parents. You guys are awesome and you deserve it.. Congrats again. Its amazing!!!
That's so exciting!! We are so happy for you! Isn't adoption the greatest??
Congratulations Mom and Dad! She is just adorable. I love her big alert eyes! Love you all!
Congratulations! My eyes filled with tears as I read your post! I am so excited for both of you!
Congrats!! It was so good to talk to you and I can't wait to see her! Love you guys!
So sweet. You guys are beaming!!! We are so excited for you and think that she is so adorable. What cute parents!!! Congrats!!!
Jeff and Liz!! CONGRATS!! She is beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her!! (I think we could have an arranged marraige...we've got three you could choose from!) Love you guys!!
I am so beside myself in joy for both of you! You guys are going to be the best parents. We need to throw a shower, have a huge - huge party with lots of pink and frills. I am so excited for you again!
Much love,
Lisa
Congratulations! We were so excited to see a baby on your blog post! You guys look so natural. Wow, Liz, you look good for having a baby! You will be awesome parents. We're really happy for you.
Congratulations! I am so excited - she is beautiful! Adoption is such a miracle!!
She is so beautiful. Congratulations. I am so happy for you!
Hooray! HOORAY!! words just can't express how excited I am for you!! I have all sorts of little girl clothes if you need. Call if there's anything I do for you!
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you two! you will be wonderful parents, and little Haliey is just perfect.
Congratulations! What a blessing for the two of you! She is beautiful! The Battertons
Post a Comment