13 years ago
October 24, 2008
My week with Grandma D.
Grandma D came to visit this week...poor Grandma C was sick and couldn't come this week! Hailey loved the added attention and we loved the added sleep and meals! We had a great week and are excited to go to Idaho next week for baby Easton's blessing and to see all the rest of our family! Hailey had another check up yesterday and she is 7 lb 13 oz and still 19 inches long. She got her 2nd PKU test done and after the nurse pricked her heel she cried for like 5 seconds and then fell asleep until after we got home. I couldn't believe it! She is such an amazing baby, you guys should hear her burp! Seriously she could put Jeff to shame it's that loud. Sometimes I think she scares herself when she does it! We are still so amazed at this blessing that has come into our life. She is wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hailey looks very happy with Grandma D.!
Grandmas are the BEST! funny about the burping...Carson was confused that we told him to say excuse me yet we told Elle good job. have fun in idaho (stock up on hand sanitizer...RSV season starts in October or November depending on the year ;()
Yeah for Grandma D! My little man was quite the burper too! Aren't babies the greatest?!
Isn't it so great when Grandmas come to help? I just hate when they have to leave and I'm all on my own! Sounds like she is growing well. I've wanted to call you, but I know sometimes it's easier if the phone just doesn't ring. :)
I laughed so hard when you talked about her burping! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!
I'm still so excited for you! What a sweetie!
A good burper! We really must be related! I won a burping contest with the 11 year old scouts in Primary when I was Primary President.
Post a Comment