November 4, 2008

And here we have Idaho....

We took Hailey to Idaho this last weekend to meet the rest of her family! We sang the Idaho song for her as we crossed the border and I'm pretty sure she smiled. ;) We were there for Easton's blessing, which was awesome...he seems so big compared to Hailey. Hailey met all the rest of her cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great grandparents. I think she is missing everyone holding her for the entire day. We had a great trip, way too short, and we ran out of memory and battery on our camera so we don't even have pictures of all the cousins! I wish we could have spent more time with everyone and seen all of our friends up that way too, oh well. Hailey did awesome on the long drive...pretty much slept the entire way. Anyway, Idaho was great! Thanks everyone for loving Hailey so much. FYI: November is National Adoption Month so check out some of the adoption info links. I love the Families Supporting Adoption site, they have a great post on "positive" adoption terms that we should all be more aware of. Check it out on the sidebar.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Hi you guys!! I saw your blog on Sarah Souths and thought i'd pop over and check it out! Congrats on your little girl! She is beautiful! I'm happy for you guys! Where are you living at now?

Amber Larsen said...

The first meeting with the baby and family is always the greatest! It's so much fun to get to hear about how beautiful and wonderful and stupendous you are- I mean she is. Good times, good times.

Harris Family said...

I'm glad you had fun and so sorry I missed it! We had better get together for the holidays! My mom said she is a beautiful baby - can't wait to meet her!

Kristi said...

Jeff and Liz...your daughter is just adorable! What a beautiful gift you have been given, to such deserving souls... you are both just wonderful, awesome, and loving human beings...enjoy her much!

Danette said...

Ok, so I like to stop in from time to time but haven't for a while. I finally check back and look, you've had a baby! This is absolutely wonderful. I'm happy for the three of you and hope that everything continues to go smoothly. I have an infertility blog linked on mine, on that blog is a link for those going through adoptions. You should post your story on it. I'm sure many would be touched.
Again, hip-hip-hooray for you!!