My family keeps asking for a new post, so here it is! Thanksgiving was great and we are now enjoying the holiday spirit so abundant at christmas time. I just got released from my calling in young womens and am now serving in the relief society again. Jeff quit his 2nd job and right after that he got called to work in the temple one Saturday every month and he loves it. Hailey is starting to jabber a little and she has the cutest, cutest smiles ever! We love to wake up in the morning because she is just smiling from ear to ear when we look over the cradle to see her. She hardly ever cries and is seriously the joy of our lives right now! Enjoy a few of the new photos of her!
13 years ago


8 comments:
OOOHHHHH! What a cutie. She has changed alot since i saw her last. I'm so glad she's such a good baby. What's your new calling?
I love when they start to make noises...and their smiles make everything so worth it, don't they? She's a doll!
AHHH!! So cute, it is amazing how fast they grow. We can't wait to meet her. Sounds like she is such a good baby. That is the best!!! Hope to see you at Christmas!
Yeah!!! Jeff and Liz we are so excited for you too. I finally got around to looking at your blog, and I am so glad that I did. Your baby is lovely! Is parenthood all that it's cracked up to be? I hope so because if you haven't heard we are having a baby of our own in 2 weeks! Keep in touch :)
Dan and Heidi Shelton
She is so cute, you guys. I'm glad I got to see her while I was in Vegas. And, what's this about "hardly ever cries"? That girl has got a good set of lungs! (Carson's a witness too.) Just teasing, I know she wasn't feeling good that day. You really are blessed to have such a good baby.
All I can say is it just gets better! I am so happy for you three! I can't wait to hear about Christmas.
Jeff, Liz & Hailey!!
How have you guys been?? Megan said she bumped into you and that you were blessed to receive Hailey into your family. That's awesome!! We're so happy and excited for you!! We were actually trying to find your address (to send you a Christmas card) and came across your blog instead...the wonders of Google.
We hope you're doing well and hope you have a good holiday season! We miss being in your ward and getting together with you for steak dinners! Yum! =) Anyway-Congrats again!! We're so happy for you!
~Love, Mike & JaNae Ferrante
what a little cutie you have there! Aren't little girls just loads of fun! :)
Post a Comment