My sister Amber had her sweet baby girl Ali Amber Moon on December 12th in Pocatello. Little Ali is is really sick though and had to be flown to Primary Children's Medical Center in SLC. Her lungs aren't working right and she is fighting really hard right now to get better. We wish so much we could be there to give Amber and Jeff a hug, but weather and circumstance have prevented that so far. We are all praying for Ali to get stronger and better soon and hope that any of you who know them will keep the Moon family in your prayers this week too!
13 years ago


4 comments:
Our prayers are with little Ali and her family.
how is Amber doing? I'll be praying for all of them!
i'm so sorry to hear that. you're in our prayers
Sorry to hear about the health issues. I hope everything works out soon. It's been so long since we've talked with you guys. Congrats on the little baby. I bet you're the best parents ever. Hope you guys have a great Holiday Season! By the way liz I think people who run 1/2 marathons are crazy!
Post a Comment