December 19, 2008

Snow Days!

Well, if you haven't heard already, it snowed in Las Vegas!!! It snowed a lot too, we had about 3-4 inches at our house. All outbound flights were cancelled for a day, the freeways were closed, school was closed, the news was dedicated for like 3 continous hours to the snowfall here. I know it doesn't sound like much snow, but when you live in Vegas and there is no snow removal machinery it's a big deal. It was BEAUTIFUL!

Here's a few pictures of our sweet Hailey. She is sick right now with a pretty nasty cold. It is so sad to listen to her, she can barely cry! We hope she's feeling better before christmas!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

deatherages said...

I am so jealous of your snow. We havn't got much. I will pray for Ali!

Team Shelton said...

We got snow in Texas too...it's exciting, and it makes it feel a little more like Christmas. I hope Hailey is feeling better soon.

Mike and JaNae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and JaNae said...

We heard about the snow in Vegas! Its a good thing you Idahoans know how to drive in it. Just count your lucky stars that you aren't getting high temps in the teens like we are here. We hope Hailey is feeling better!

Cranors said...

Tylee said "Oh that's a baby" I said "Who is that?" She responded "Hailey." It's so heartwarming to know she recognizes her. We love and miss you. Excited to hear about your call today!!!!!!
Give Hailey Bug a kiss for us.

Harris Family said...

How fun to see snow...? I guess as long as you don't have to travel it's a fun thing. Speaking of traveling I can't believe you guys aren't coming for Christmas. I am so sad about that! Anyways, I hope Hailey gets better. I hate when they get sick. And it seems like it lasts forever with the little ones - poor thing! She still dang cute though!

Kim said...

I love your christmas card. Hailey is totally smiling in it! How fun to have snow for Christmas..i guess if it lasts that long, Just like having a christmas in good ol Idaho. Keep us posted on Hailey and Ali getting better. luv ya