I can't believe how much snow we have here for Valentine's Day! What a great present, it means we get to snuggle on the futon and watch movies and eat popcorn and M&M's tonight! Anyway, we couldn't get our car out of our space this morning because there was so much snow so Jeff had to walk to work! The snow was up to my knees when I stepped in it, I tried to take a few pics, but I don't think they do justice. Happy Valentines Day!
13 years ago


2 comments:
Welcome back north! That stinks he couldn't get the car out, looks like you guys won't be going anywhere soon. Hee Hee
Hey liz!! Yep reminds me of Rexburg...Except it's been like that all Winter!!! I am definately sick of the snow. It is fun for the first day or two though. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment