June 25, 2008

Arizona


We got back from Arizona last night around 8:30 and we were both pretty tired! We had a great trip, thanks Clayton and Kristi for letting us crash at your house and for feeding us! Monday when we got into Glendale, Jeff was so excited to go drive by his childhood home, it was so cute to see him! He was seriously so excited, we drove by like 5 times, I think we were scaring the people who live there now, and then finally stopped to get a picture and went to visit his old neighbors across the street who still live there. It was fun. Then we headed over to his old elementary school and got a photo there too, isn't it nice to be able to remember a wonderful childhood? Anywho, I also got to see two of my cousins who I haven't seen FOREVER and had a blast just visiting with them. Jeff finished his test, but won't feel at ease until he gets the results stating he has passed. I thought he'd feel a little relieved after he had taken the test, but I think he's more nervous now that he has to wait a week to find out! He is so incredibly smart, I have no doubts that he passed. I am so happy to be home and am glad we aren't driving anywhere for a while!

5 comments:

Kim said...

A trip down memory lane..how fun. I'm sure jeff passed with an A+++++! Good luck and let us know.

Fortunes said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure Jeff passed with no problems. Have him call Jer and give him a pep talk, he's feeling overwhelmed.
Julia

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

I miss that house!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto everyone else, I'm sure Jeff passed!! Keep us posted!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

What a neat trip!!! I hear ya about being home after a long trip. It always feels nice. I'd love to do a session with your little family someday. Keep me posted!