This past week was girls camp for me and it was such an AWESOME week! Our girls are so much fun, and sometimes so challenging, but it was really a great experience. I went up the weekend before camp to help my sister in law and the stake get things ready for the girls to come so I was gone for 7 days...a REALLY REALLY long time to be away from Jeff if you ask me! I missed him so much and was so glad to see him when I got home, he even had the house cleaned for me. Seriously, does life get any better? Tomorrow we are headed to Arizona for Jeff to take his national board exam, wish us luck. In the meantime, here is a picture of the beautiful place I lived for a week on the border of Zion's Natl Park.
13 years ago


3 comments:
Girls camp! I remember the days when Steve had the house clean when I came home...enjoy them, maybe they will last forever for you...What a fun calling, but 7 days? I don't know about that!
our young womens camp is coming to a close tomorrow. I coudn't go due to being 9 months pregnant ;). i loved camp growing up, i wished i could have gone, you would be a blast as a leader! What part of AZ you coming to?
Gorgeous pictures - what a fun place to camp!! Let shoot for there next year! Hope the boards went well. :)
Post a Comment