October 14, 2008

Hailey's Home!






Today is a day that can hardly be described! I really do think it is the happiest day of our life, we got to bring little Hailey home today. Everything has gone so incredibly well, both birthmother and birthfather signed papers today and we brought Hailey home at about 5:00 this evening. Hailey is doing great, she is chowing down right now while Dad is feeding her. What a happy little home we are feeling right now and we want to thank everyone for all of your prayers, fasting, phone calls, e-mails, blog comments, excitement, and unending support. Adoption is really a miracle and I have felt so blessed these last few days in seeing the Lords hand, and work, in so many lives. Enjoy the pics, love you all bunches.

Jeff, Liz, and Hailey Ray

17 comments:

Anne Pearson Photography said...

She's beautiful.....so very happy that she's home! Congratulations to all three of you!!!

Bryan and Peggy Davenport said...

You have been truly blessed by the Lord. This tender mercy comes to you from Him because he loves you and in his wisdom, this needed to be.

Love,

Dad D.

K Lind said...

Congrats you two! I am so happy for you! She is beautiful!

Kim said...

Can she get any more perfect?? I don't think so. She's beautiful, look at all that hair! And liz, you look great. One sexy momma that Hailey has, lucky girl.

Jenn said...

We love you guys tons and are so excited for you. Hailey is so lucky to have such amazing parents as you!! We hope we get to meet her soon!

Harris Family said...

Oh...she's beautiful! I am so glad everything went well today - I have been waiting to see the update and pictures! We couldn't be happier for you three! Love you!

Tami said...

Jeff and Liz...Congratulations!!! What an Awesome Day...What a Beautiful Baby Girl...What Excitement and Joy you must feel in your home tonight. I was blogging last night (as we love to do) and spoiled your news at the office today. (sorry) BUT...we are all so excited for you. Hailey Ray will truly begin a new chapter of your lives together. We wish you nothing but the Best!!!

"Great Things come to those who wait."

Priamos Family said...

Hi Liz- you might not remember me, I was friends with Jared & Amber in high school. I read on Amber's blog about your new, beautiful addition to your family and just wanted to say congratulations! She is gorgeous and so lucky to be in your family! :)
Take Care,
~Annaliese (Allen) Priamos

Dawna said...

I know holding little Hailey in your home tonight has made all the pain, heartache and waiting of the last few years totally worth it. What a blessing! (And what a beautiful little family!)

Ferguson Family said...

Congratulations you guys. Thats awesome. You will be great parents. Love you both..

Doug and Jasmine

Stacy said...

Looking at your blog made me cry! I am so happy for you guys. That picture of the three of you is so beautiful. I am so happy that you guys were able to get a baby girl. You both will be wonderful parents!

The Gough's said...

She is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person and am so happy for your little family. I look at your blog seriously 5 times a day hoping to see new pictures and updates! I am sure you will have your hands full for the next few weeks getting adjusted - just know the Gough's love you and are always thinking about you.

Jolley's said...

WhaT miracle-- We are so excited for you! She is beautiful. Amazing-she looks perfect in your arms!
much love,
Lisa

deatherages said...

It will always be the best day! You three are the best!

Amanda said...

Congratulations to all 3 of you! She's a beautiful little girl. Enjoy every minute!!!

~Amanda (Schwartz) Field

Kristi said...

Jeff & Liz, I am sooooo happy for both of you. I have looked and looked on our blog to see if you had heard anything about a baby, but never anything new, then today...WHAM! There is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen...WOW...Congratulations! I know you will be the best partent EVER! love, Sis Simonson

Elliot, Laci, Payton, and Ava said...

Liz, this is Laci Whyte (used to be). Anyhow, I saw your site off of Holly Davidson's (used to be). Anyhow, I had heard that you guys were adopting and I am so excited that you guys got your baby girl!We adopted a little girl six months ago. We just went to court last week and now we can bless and seal her to us. It is an amazing experience. Anyhow, just wanted to say congrats! She's beautiful!