13 years ago
October 17, 2008
Happy 1 week birthday!
These are some super cute pics of little Hailey bug while she sleeps. Sometimes she just cracks me up and I still just can't quit staring! She had her 1st Dr. visit yesterday and she weighed 7 lb 1 oz...almost back to birthweight! She's a great eater though so she'll be passing it up pretty quick. Happy 1 week birthday Miss Hailey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




21 comments:
Aw, so sweet! I love the pictures with her hand on her forhead and under her chin! also the one with her fingers interlaced and the one with her legs going both directions, and the middle one is so prefect, ok, ok...i like all of them. Enjoy...there is nothing like a newborn, it goes fast, but other fun things come later ;)
ps-email me your address (turner2some@yahoo.com) and maybe some things you want/need (otherwise it will be clothes :)), i would love to send you a gift!
I want to squeeze her. She keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Liz! She is just beautiful. I seriously can't believe how cute she is. That picture collage is soooo cute. I bet you're having a blast. Being a mommy is the best!
What a cutie!
I love, love, love her!!!
Hey guys, congratulations!!!
Oh my gosh - she's beautiful! I love the one in the middle with her smile. So precious!
what a sweetheart. i can't get over all that dark hair!
Congratulations Liz and Jeff! What an amazing gift!! She is gorgeous and couldn't have been placed in a better home.
Holy COW!!! I haven't checked your blog lately and you have a baby?!!? That is so awesome, to say the least. Congratulations! She is SO beautiful! You and Jeff will do awesome!
Liz and Jeff- she is beautiful!! What a sweetie! I could just eat her up! Enjoy her while she's so small- they grow up so fast! I keep telling dave that we need a trip to Vegas so we can meet her! Love you guys!
I'm so happy for you. Really, I started tearing up because I was so happy for you guys. There is nothing better in this world than being parents. I wish we still lived there so I could come and see you. She's beautiful.
Oh my goodness!!!! What a perfect little girl! Congratulations!
She is adorable. Thomas and Tylee can't wait to meet Hailey bug . . . or as they call her. . ."Baby!! Look Mom, Baby!"(They scream it every time I pull up your blog.) We are all looking forward to meeting her. Thanks for the updates. We love you!
Hi Liz and Jeff! I'm glad I finally found your blog:) Hailey is adorable! Mike and I are so excited for you guys! Let us know if there's a time we can come by so we can come see little Hailey and bring her a gift:) Congrats!
Liz, hey this is amber (murphy) Hoskins from high school. Just wanted to drop you a note after I found your Blog off your sis Amber's. Your baby is adorable. My littlest one just turned 2 months today. Isn't it amazing how one little person can change your life forever. I'm happy to see that all is well. Congrats!!!
Beautiful. Just perfect.
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition Liz! Nothing can compare to the joy a child brings! I'm happy to have found your blog and hope all is well (it's your cousin, chelsea). I look forward to catching up!
I saw your name on Amber's blog and had to peek!Congratulations on your new baby girl, she is adorable.
Hey you don't know me- I'm Crystal Sudweeks' little sister. But I had to say congratulations because the moment I saw your baby's face I teared up with excitement. Congratulations!
She is seriously so adorable. Hey. We are going to pocatello for Halloween and will be there that weekend. I would love to stop by and see you. I should get your #.
Post a Comment