October 3, 2008

Our camera is back!

Mom and Aunt Tamara stayed with us last weekend and we had a great time with them, plus they brought my camera with them!!! So, of course, a few pics from our Idaho trip. First, check out the huge fish I caught in Island Park...squirmy little fella.
This is my niece Tylee camping. Isn't she adorable?
Getting ready to float the river. SOOOOO cold, but still pretty relaxing and enjoyable.
Jason and Alisa's wedding day. They were so cute and had such a fun reception...it pretty much was our 10 year class reunion there! I'm so happy we get our camera again. I heart pictures.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

K Lind said...

I heart pictures too! I love your fish ... he's huge!

Kim said...

OH... I miss Idaho! My parents are in Island Park right now! The pic of Jason and Alisa is so cute, I love her dress. I'm sure it was a fun day. I hope you guys are doing good. Miss you!

Holly said...

Thanks for your comment Liz. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one struggling with the free agency thing. So...I'm putting you on my link list. Hope you don't care. I already check in on you guys from time to time anyway, now it will just be more often :)

Bryan and Peggy Davenport said...

We need to get together with you and Jeff and have a fish fry!

Love you guys,

Dad D.